The Power of Flowers – RedShift Gardens
- Natural outdoor spaces at the intersection of flowers, awareness and art.
- Flower garden design, installation and maintenance.
- Natural outdoor space optimization.
- Specialization: flowers & herbs, decks, porches, window boxes, small gardens, lush, high impact focal points.
- Flower gardening coaching and facilitation.
- Flowers and supplies purchasing and delivery
A beautiful flower garden, even a tiny one, provides a sanctuary, stimulates creativity, supports introspection and reduces stress and anxiety.
Breathing in, I see myself as a flower,
Breathing out, I feel fresh. – Thich Nhat Hanh, peace is every breath
- You long for the tranquility and joy that a beautiful outdoor space would give you, but your professional life leaves you no time for taking care of a garden.
- You’re happy with your landscape company but you have some ideas for areas that require detail services that they don’t provide.
- You love flowers and beautiful spaces and want to be more hands on, but have no confidence in your ability to learn about and work with live, organic materials.
- You’re too busy and although you understand the benefits of meditation, you just can’t get away from work and problems.
Life is the gardener and you are the flowering.
Mary Wynne-Wynter, Flower Whisperer
- Back Bay
- Metrowest Boston
4 Hours per month $160
6 Hours per month $225
8 Hours per month $280