RedShift Personal Coaching Program
I coach people who are ready to live up to a greater life experience, integrating inner and outer purpose, in one or more of four domains (health, love, supply, direction) and possibly more specifically in personal and business sub-domains.
I specialize in helping baby boomers figure out how their unique mix of experience, abilities and talents will fill an emerging need for their wisdom, experience and generativity in the conceptual and connected world.
My coaching is different from others. I’m less concerned with static goals, resolutions, forcing action or visualization. Those can trigger an ongoing cycle of frustration, disappointment and stress.
My coaching is concerned with belief, direction and creative power. Most of the effort is identifying beliefs in what is not wanted, and replacing those with beliefs that are aligned with desired results. Fulfillment naturally unfolds. Anxious or stressful feelings that arise are accepted as valuable pointers to self-limiting beliefs (and sometimes trauma) that can to be examined, released and cleared. My models and tools are freely shared on this web site. My coaching programs will facilitate and support the process.
Unlike many therapeutic or new age approaches, RedShift is a present awareness model that does not involve analysis and re-living of the past or willful visualization of the future. Its a “start where you are” approach that does not require extensive background story, information or initial intake.
“In times of change, learners inherit the Earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.”
- Eric Hoffer
- Individual ongoing life-direction coaching to support and facilitate personal and professional growth and enrichment.
- Unwanted belief examination and clearing.
- Trauma release.
- You’re caught up in your belief that past circumstances, history, failures or bad luck are good reasons for why you are not where you want to be.
- You’re seeing a pattern in the issues that come up over and over again in your life; you’re wondering if you could be causing them but feel powerless to change.
- You know you have a great deal to offer, but frustrated because you don’t get the acknowledgment, recognition or reward.
- No matter how hard you try to figure it out, you still don’t know what you want to do and you feel like you’ve somehow “missed the boat”.
- You have great skills, abilities, talent and experience but for you life only gets harder.
Coaching Program Fees: Fixed-Price, Fixed-Time Options
Short Program – 4 Hours – 4 Week Period – $400
Long Program – 10 Hours – 8 Week Period – $800