RedShift Facilitation Program
Facilitation is a cornerstone of communications leadership. The purpose is to reach shared group understanding and learning to uncover and clear blocks to consensus, productivity, participation and collaboration. Facilitation is more an art than science and pre-requisites are genuine interest in people, strong sense of self, and highly developed intuition.
A competent facilitator will have these requisite skills as well as strong knowledge and experience with group process. An excellent facilitator will have all of that and the natural ability to know when, and how, to shift the energy (or ‘vibe’) of the meeting.
As learning, training and collaboration increasingly moves online, the facilitator’s role becomes more challenging because of the absence of face-to-face cues, the need to provide technical support, and the importance of understanding different learning styles.
“We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us”. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Small business group workshops for conflict resolution, problem solving, decision making and brainstorming.
- A process that helps move groups from where they are (point A), to where they want to be (desired point B).
- Small group workshops to support professional and personal life direction changes, including:social media, weight loss & body image, creativity.
- Individual executive feedback and recommendations.
- Change Leaders: You’re driving critical change programs in your company but are up against resistance, emotional reaction and negativity.
- Executives: Company meetings are stale and your staff are increasingly defensive, shut-down and risk-adverse.
- Managers: Company-wide learning requires collaboration but people are resisting participating and clinging to old ways.
- Individuals: You want to learn and develop, in a group setting, skills and abilities that help you increase your influence both personally and professionally.
Coaching Program Fees: Fixed-Price, Fixed-Time Options
Short Program – 4 Hours – 4 Week Period – $400
Long Program – 10 Hours – 8 Week Period – $800