RedShift Business Coaching Program
Businesses of all sizes need good leaders, not just mid-size and large companies.
Small businesses, (the Fortune 5 million!), are acknowledged as the significant force driving economic and jobs growth.
They face the same increasingly complex challenges as larger organizations, including:
- Need for more clarity, meaning and authenticity in relationships and communications.
- Understanding, learning and optimizing new internal and external marketing and communication channels.
- Shifting social, competitive, demographic, environmental and political trends.
My business coaching program helps owners, executives and managers develop the leadership skills to meet these challenges and create natural influence with their team, customers, clients, investors and community.
“When the sage leads the people to victory, they say, ‘We did it ourselves.!”
- Lao Tze
Individual, ongoing coaching and consulting to help small business executives be change leaders, including:
- Small business differentiation and positioning.
- Ongoing WordPress support: content management, marketing and social media integration, blog coaching.
- Brainstorming sessions: creativity, problem solving, decision support.
My philosophy about web site support is based on helping clients be independent and get to a state of full control as soon as possible.
However, RedShift clients with WordPress web sites developed through the Creative Services Content program may have ongoing support needs that are provided through the business coaching program.
These client needs may include:
- Blog coaching – finding the voice, style and strengths.
- New page content development and integration with site navigation and internal link hierarchy.
- More extensive WordPress user interface training and support.
- Periodic technical support including version upgrades and backups.
- Theme change and plug-in evaluation, installation and testing for additional functionality.
- Business Leaders: You need ongoing, truthful feedback but don’t have anyone who will “tell it like it is.”
- C.E.O.’s: You’ve avoided being open and honest about difficult decisions that affect people in a negative way. Its a snowball effect.
- Project Leaders: Team members are not talking to each other, projects are overdue, staff are complaining that they’re under-utilized, customers are unhappy.
- Directors: The team is overly focused on what’s going on internally, and not on serving and supporting customers.
- Solo Professionals: You want to grow your independent professional service firm and need support as well as hands-on help from a coach who has successfully done the same.
- Entrepreneurs: You’re no longer getting the results you need from your traditional marketing efforts and need ongoing strategic help and support with social media and search effectiveness.
- RedShift WordPress Clients: Your WordPress site is live and you need ongoing support and hands-on help creating, integrating and optimizing your content.
Coaching Program Fees: Fixed-Price, Fixed-Time Options
Short Program – 4 Hours – 4 Week Period – $400
Long Program – 10 Hours – 8 Week Period – $800